Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Article 10

Finally I’m back! We just took the kids on a “vacation” (don’t get me started on that). Now its time to get back to work and back to preppin. I have a couple things on my mind today but this is the most pressing and I have been waiting for two days to get it out of my head, Resolution 6 in my home state of New Hampshire. I was very happy to find that it was introduced and equally as upset when I found out it was killed. It was the first good thing that we had done in a very long time and we threw it away to suckle at the tit of mother DC! Bullshit! So in an effort to better educate myself I have started to memorize the US Constitution and the New Hampshire constitution. That’s when I cam across this little tidbit that I find truly pleasing.

Article 10. Right of Revolution
Government being instituted for the common benefit, protection, and security, of the whole community, and not for the private interest or emolument of any one man, family, or class of men; therefore, whenever the ends of government are perverted, and public liberty manifestly endangered, and all other means of redress are ineffectual, the people may, and of right ought to reform the old, or establish a new government. The doctrine of nonresistance against arbitrary power, and oppression, is absurd, slavish, and destructive of the good and happiness of mankind.”

APARENTLY OUR FORFATHERS HAD THE FORSIGHT TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE WHEN OUR CURRENT GOVERNMENT ONLY WANTS THERE OWN.

And from what I can find Kentucky Tennessee and North Carolina all have similar articles in there respective constitutions. It’s high time our Government upholds its constitution or sooner or later the people will.

Well I may be crazy or I may be right be either way I’m Prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment