Thursday, February 26, 2009

Stages

I’ve been doing a lot of thinking lately, as everyone has, about the fate of the world and our country. It seems everyday something new has popped up that really gets my goat. It’s too much really, for any one person to deal with. So I have decided to move on to a new stage “acceptance”. The other stages won’t help either so I have decided to skip them as well. From now on I will try to give my take on the news when something huge happens but the rest of the time I will fill everyone in on what can be done to prepare as we all know “the end is near”. There are so many blogs that do an amazing job reporting what we all need to know so I will let them continue on with that and get back to what I started this fore in the first place.
So, if it helps here are the stages of grief. I feel they also apply to what everyone is going thru.

The stages are:

Denial
Example - "I feel fine."; "This can't be happening, not to me!"

Anger:
Example - "Why me? It's not fair!" "How can this happen, I hate this world!"

Bargaining:
Example - "Just let me live to see my children graduate."; "I'll do anything, can't you stretch it out? A few more years." I will give my life savings if..."'

Depression:
Example - "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die . . . What's the point?"

Acceptance:
Example - "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."

So Happy Prepping

Tomorrow I’m going to talk about seeds as we just got ours and wow am I impressed!

I may be crazy or I may be right, but either way I’m prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment